Next Old 5* Champion to be added to the game

SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
Hey guys, now that theyre starting to add versions of older Champs into the game as 5*s (Ex Doctor Strange, Electro, Black Widow), I was wondering who you think should be next!

Next Old 5* Champion to be added to the game 108 votes

Abomination (hes a 5*, just extremely rare)
2%
My_SuperiorpeasantArsoz 3 votes
Black Bolt
1%
RedEightKngSpc 2 votes
Captain America WWII
0%
Mitchell35 1 vote
Joe Fix-It
12%
lm2Swe_wolfisD_S_AxeCopFireallinashesFoxhero007DoctorJKneeFleshDankestChefsbdjdkFhfjghhggggjfhfjgWolveman66Fordx4bronc 13 votes
Magneto Marvel Now
0%
idsfhilwuaghwva 1 vote
Ms. Marvel
2%
StucatEmma_Frost_JJmrcyrcle 3 votes
Scarlet Witch
38%
GamerAlex_sc11SnakeEyes69HeartlessJing_Yik2017NikoBravoSpideyMaximumCrashAlex13369nameplasRichTheManJohnyzeroBatang_xLt_Magnum_1SpiderCoolsSlayerOfGodsWerewrymadknight27Morning_GoryCaliGirlCG 42 votes
Thor
15%
Timone147SkyRattlersmostlyharmlessnINTEGRALShrinidhiHammerbro_64Duke_SilverSpurgeo14Josegee2321PeterQuillKillSwitchV1PER1987BstrawsmaRfmn10LordNeoLoctiteSuperGlueAsto03 17 votes
Wolverine
16%
BigPoppaCBONEJestressJaguaraci_SilvanebSungjAlCapone2727NEO_mr_AndersonSpiritOfVengeanceRasilovermozzyRicemanget2dachoppa7810or_StrongXxLoganTDCxXKingsumpigupompomDarth_SemzBrunn 18 votes
War Machine
7%
BreybreyAanthoVulcanMCranky_TrumpXxOriginalxXUltimatesaber32LostReplica23Drooped1 8 votes

Comments

• MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 769 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    5* SW would be insaneeee
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    MrBanks wrote: »
    5* SW would be insaneeee

Imagine all those buffs lol.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Thor
    I picked a reasonable choice. As much as I’d love SW to come out as a 5*, I think it’ll be Thor because he breaks the game the least of the 5* that players actually want.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Joe Fix-It
    Joe Fixit B)
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 728 ★★
    War Machine
    War Machine my dude!
  • Scarlet Witch
    People would only whale on the SW because all the other options are garbage other then thor and wolvie
    Scarlet Witch
    Alex_sc11 wrote: »
    Actually War Machine is possible to get , he is in one of the dungeon crystals

But he didn't have his own exclusive GMC, which is why i added him in.
    Thor

I’m pretty sure this is incorrect but please prove me wrong as I would love a 5* WM. I’m pretty sure WM is still not available higher than a 4*. Electro is in the dungeon crystals as a 5*.
  • Scarlet Witch
    WM is garbage who would want him?
    Thor
    Grecianfox wrote: »

I would as I just mentioned above.
    Scarlet Witch

Gotta catch em all.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 4,842 ★★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

I’m pretty sure this is incorrect but please prove me wrong as I would love a 5* WM. I’m pretty sure WM is still not available higher than a 4*. Electro is in the dungeon crystals as a 5*.
    Yeah hat corecret
    Thor

Gotta catch em all.

Actually WM has a few uses beyond just being a collectors item. Against bleedable enemies he is perhaps one of the best counters to nodes like rage, safeguard, or protection nodes. He can stack multiple bleeds on his L1 and as a 5* I imagine the damage would be pretty respectable. Plus he can wreak havoc on unblockable L1 nodes in war.
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 152
    I thought I saw WM in the 5* dungeon crystals on Day 1 of the recent crystals run, but I looked back a few days later and he was gone.

Ms. Marvel (Carol) was available as a 5* in the very first run of dungeon crystals, if I remember correctly.

I pulled Doc Strange, on 1 spin. I’d love the chance to awaken him.
    Scarlet Witch
    Ms. Marvel (Carol) was available as a 5* in the very first run of dungeon crystals, if I remember correctly.

She still didn't have her own FGMC for a 5*, thus her addition to this poll.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,312 ★★★★★
    Joe Fix-It

Hes a pain to fight on the unblockable sp1 node
  • SungjSungj Posts: 1,640 ★★★★
    Wolverine
    With Blade, Ghost Rider, Omega red out as 5*s I think wolverine would be a very good but still very balanced 5* champion. Great regen and respectable damage output, would be a monster for questing
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 212 ★★
    Scarlet Witch
    SW, thor and wolvie are the only needed.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 575 ★★
    Scarlet Witch
    SW, Wolverine, and Thor are the only ones I want as a 5*
  • nebneb Posts: 423 ★★★
    Wolverine
    I picked wolverine cause there needs to be at least 1 champ worth using the 2015 mutant tank up gem on even if only whales will get him.
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 157
    edited December 2018
    Scarlet Witch

LOOK man

he was there, but apparently it was a mistake and changed it afterwards, sorry. (you can see in the screenshot)

v0bujtpordcm.png

Thor

LOOK man

he was there, but apparently it was a mistake and changed it afterwards, sorry. (you can see in the screenshot)

v0bujtpordcm.png

Interesting. But it still proves that he’s not available as a 5*. I don’t know why they felt like they had to take him out though.
  • My_SuperiorMy_Superior Posts: 1,876 ★★★★
    Abomination (hes a 5*, just extremely rare)
    MODOK really does need the Abomination for the Cubicle Mates synergy; it’s what makes him a viable option for LoL.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664
    edited December 2018
    War Machine

how bout instead of adding entirely op/fantastic characters we throw in some more bad ones. im not being sarcastic either, it works economically for kabam, keeps you playing longer, and makes you feel super satisfied when you actually do pull a god tier 5*. the only con would really be less of a chance to make this game easier than it should be for people who expect to get the best characters and beat content ahead of their skill level. i dont want him because i like him or think hes good, i want him to balance the game a little more.
    War Machine
    @Quicksilver245 there are a lot, but thats not necessarily a bad thing. even though it seems like a bad idea, it actually does help with a lot of things, but what does adding a great character do? yeah it might make content easier, but its supposed to be fairly challenging content for your skill level. if anything i think kabam should make stuff a little harder. not cheap, like bad nodes, or long quests that use a lot of energy, but just overall challenging content that requires actual skill.
  • Jing_Yik2017Jing_Yik2017 Posts: 74
    Scarlet Witch
    Can i choose two?

Thor as well.
    War Machine
    @Quicksilver245 i dont disagree, they should add them, and none of the options in this poll are overly powerful, i just feel like they shouldnt be adding as many champs that are considered fantastic in this stage of the game. but to each their own i guess.