**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW rewards enquiry

玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
I have multiple accounts and I play in 2 different Alliances.

One of my account that I joined only 500K and when AW Victory I get 5* shards and 4* shards

The other account I joined a 10 million alliance and when AW Victory I only get 4* shards and 3* shards (I was expecting better than 5* shards but...)

Why ?

Comments

• Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    War rating
  • Options
    John757 wrote: »
    War rating

How it works ? mind explain in more details, TQ.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    It more witch tier u is one.
  • Options
    Gamer wrote: »
    It more witch tier u is one.

What ???
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    It depends on tier and war rating. Higher war rating from more wins, means higher tier.

Theres a chart in game which outlines the war win rewards for each tier.
  • Options
    600K alliance get better crystal shards than 10mil alliance, why?

I always believe a 10 or a 20 million ratings alliance is better than a 600K alliance but now i witness it myself, 600K alliance is better.

Someone please tell me.
  • Options
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    It depends on tier and war rating. Higher war rating from more wins, means higher tier.

Which means a 600K alliance with 10 wins in a roll get better crystal shards than a 10mil alliance that lost 5wins in a roll, correct ?

• Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★

Which means a 600K alliance with 10 wins in a roll get better crystal shards than a 10mil alliance that lost 5wins in a roll, correct ?

No not entirely. Theres a little more to it then that.

A 600k alliance wont win better rewards for winning 10'wars in a row over a 10m alli losing 5 UNLESS its a shell alliance. Meaning the war rating was brought up with high level players, then abandoned to newer players.

You have to factor war rating in. A sub 100 war rating can easily win 10 wars woth stronger players. If an above 2000 war rating alliance loses 5, theyre still going to get better rewards then the lower war rating alliance.

That make sense kinda?
  • Options
    edited December 2018

No not entirely. Theres a little more to it then that.

A 600k alliance wont win better rewards for winning 10'wars in a row over a 10m alli losing 5 UNLESS its a shell alliance. Meaning the war rating was brought up with high level players, then abandoned to newer players.

You have to factor war rating in. A sub 100 war rating can easily win 10 wars woth stronger players. If an above 2000 war rating alliance loses 5, theyre still going to get better rewards then the lower war rating alliance.

That make sense kinda?

I hope yes, TQ.

I just a little disappointed today while claiming my AW Victory rewards with only 4*3* shards in the 10mil alliance at the same time collecting 5*4* shards at my 600K alliance.