**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation

We recently lost a war and thought the opponent used a mod to kill our boss. No one in tier 1 kills a boss in under a minute.

Come to find out the player is now banned and after speaking to his alliance mates , he clearly used a mod.

What will kabam do to mke this situation right? We used items/units to try and win the war and we were cheated. We missed out of the Rewards for winning.

Maybe I'm crazy for expecting something to make this situation right. But this is ****. We clearly caught the dude cheating and kabam says they can't share the outcome of their "investigation".

Something tells me kabam will give us nothing...

Comments

• JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    You won't you should have cheated too!
  • D_S_D_S_ Posts: 159
    Lol
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Unfortunately, you are probably right, you won't get anything.

Imagine the amount of OT hours it would take to bring justice to all the wrong-doing....timed Legend runs, performance-enhanced LoL clears (I wonder if any cheaters got a 4* Thanos or Kang), etc.
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    Shouldn't have used items if you saw it was a guaranteed loss
  • D_S_D_S_ Posts: 159
    How do you suggest we knew it was a guaranteed loss..... dumbass.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I doubt there will be, even though most games I play would offer some sort of compensation should you lose unfairly to a cheater/cheating team.

My alliance was once a victim of this. This person killed my 5* R4 MD 4 Magik boss in Tier 3 in less than 10 seconds and no health loss. He laughed at us, though the same can't be said with the enemy alliance (they disapproved of his actions). So we reported him, the enemy alliance apologised, but we still managed to win by a few hundred points!

If my alliance lost, though, I would have sent another support ticket questioning compensation. So I guess you could try that, though I doubt it would work.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Since they won't disclose the results of their "investigation", you won't get rewards from the loss.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    qki7e33xwfn2.jpg
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    The missed shards aren't much man
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    D_S_ wrote: »
    How do you suggest we knew it was a guaranteed loss..... dumbass.

In war it's pretty obvious if you're going to win or not. If you need to use Items in order to win then you've lost the war. And just because your alliance are a bunch of scrubs doesn't mean you need to take your anger out on me.