**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who benefits the most from 4* awakening gem? GR, AA or Hype

Hi everyone. I have several 4*s 5/5 and duped (Scarlet Witch, Magik, Starlord, Blade, Starky, CAIW...). Some 3/5 5*s and 1 4/5 5*. Just got an awakening gem from 100% 5.1, I'm not sure who I should use it with:
- GR: tempted because I like the character and to complete the 'duped holy trinity', but not sure if that 5th judgement is worth it
- AA: tempted to make damage even more insane, but not sure if it makes much of a difference
- Hyperion: although welcome if duped, I've read he doesn't really need it
So all feedback welcome and if you can explain the reason for your choice, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks in advance!

Who benefits the most from 4* awakening gem? GR, AA or Hype 12 votes

Archangel
75%
LosspikVulcanMSirius111PlagueisBaneGU_th3_josephFhfjghhggggjfhfjgAngusMac279Powroti 9 votes
Ghost Rider
8%
albin452 1 vote
Hyperion
16%
ZombieZeddYamaha_Yamaso 2 votes

Comments

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Both AA and Hyperion become insane once duped. AA needs it to shut down ability accuracy completely. Hyperion duped can stack furies longer helping him to attain huge damage. Otherwise he loses furies too fast. Contrary to popular opinion, Hyperion really needs a dupe. I used the awakening gem on him back in the day, I also used on AA. GR will get duped in time, he doesn't need it urgently.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Archangel
    Archangel 100%. Hyperion doesn't need it, it just helps him gain more power i think, and ghost rider is only a good choice if you have a mystic champ, because ghost rider on gains fury, and a little longer on his judgments. Archangel requires his awakened ability to be useful at all.
  • rj7896rj7896 Posts: 75
    Archangel