**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Into the spiderverse

Just watched the movie. Visually stunning as expected. Won’t say anything about the movie. However, I wonder why Kabam didn’t do a spiderverse event or character release this month?

Spider-ham or Spider-Man noir would have been interesting additions, as well as a few of the villains involved.

Comments

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    No more spiders.

Unless doppleganger counts.
  • Options
    Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Aquaman was such a beautiful movie! Stunning visuals, much better than any Phase 1 MCU origin movies
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    well all those come out next week for me in Canada
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Probably cause Marvel/Sony didn't tell them to do any crosspromotion.
  • Options
    SociopathSociopath Posts: 101
    literally just finished watching this movie. Absolutely fantastic!! im not the greatest watcher of animated films but this hit the spot perfectly. Wont go spoiling it but get your arses to the cinema and watch, its great!
    As for the *Cough* DC film Aquaman comment above, "Yes!" visually great, but script wise, what aload of bum discharge. Once again DC has failed.
  • Options
    GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    Just watched the movie. Visually stunning as expected. Won’t say anything about the movie. However, I wonder why Kabam didn’t do a spiderverse event or character release this month?

Spider-ham or Spider-Man noir would have been interesting additions, as well as a few of the villains involved.

They are going to have an event so maybe one or 2 will be added I think probably noir
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    I thought of the same thing but you can kinda say they did because we have Spidey in EQ,you also get him after you complete Normal.
  • Options
    Drake_vampielDrake_vampiel Posts: 14

No more spiders.

I want them to get rid of Miles and give us Spider-Man 2099 as a replacement I'm sick of SJW Marvel trying to take away Peter and replace him with garbage.

• Options
    DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★

No more spiders.

I want them to get rid of Miles and give us Spider-Man 2099 as a replacement I'm sick of SJW Marvel trying to take away Peter and replace him with garbage.

I kinda thought like that until the into the spider verse movie
    That made me like miles
    I just don’t like how op he is
    He shouldn’t have got the spider sense if he has invisibility and the venom blast