**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena AI not using SP2

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
I’ve been fighting in arena a lot lately and noticed it’s near impossible too bait the SP2. And then I get backed up to a wall and they start punch like crazy and it’s difficult too predict when they through punches then they reach their SP3 and either kill me or close enough and put a possible bleed debuff on me costing me the fight that I need too gain points. Has anyone else had any problems like this or am I crazy?

Comments

• Options
    Sometimes it's a pain fighting in earlier matches in arena, like the final 5-7 matches until you hit streak of 15, because of the AI being much more laid back and susceptible to reaching their SP3, as well as those matches being progressively harder matchup-wise. After that (or at streak 20 ??) the AI kicks into its usual higher gear where it is easier to bait their SP's. **And for those lower rated summoners who have trouble getting into the higher streaks, checkout the numerous "streak guides" out there, depending on which arena (3*, 4*, 5*, Basic/Alpha) you are running.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    SummonerNR wrote: »
    Sometimes it's a pain fighting in earlier matches in arena, like the final 5-7 matches until you hit streak of 15, because of the AI being much more laid back and susceptible to reaching their SP3, as well as those matches being progressively harder matchup-wise. After that (or at streak 20 ??) the AI kicks into its usual higher gear where it is easier to bait their SP's. **And for those lower rated summoners who have trouble getting into the higher streaks, checkout the numerous "streak guides" out there, depending on which arena (3*, 4*, 5*, Basic/Alpha) you are running.

Basic arena for massacre