**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Facing the Void. Gulk/Void interaction

Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
I’m taking passive damage and yet I’m not triggering Face Me. This has been going on WAY too long!

l2ptm4fo7a9y.png

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    I’m taking passive damage and yet I’m not triggering Face Me. This has been going on WAY too long!

l2ptm4fo7a9y.png

Each debuff reduces healing
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Namelez wrote: »
    Epsilon3 wrote: »

l2ptm4fo7a9y.png

Each debuff reduces healing

That’s my Willpower!
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I’m almsot actually more concerned that 2 Petrify are not reversing my willpower as that’s 100% potency reduction.

Well actually of it was 50% and then 50% of the remaining 50% that’s 75% minimum except we KNOW that is scales cumulatively because well WE’VE ALL DONE AND SEEN IT… if anything I should be healing 0 or have all my numbers in the red because despair is a wonderful thing
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Probably because voids debuffs aren’t passive, and therefore are not activating face me. Intimidating presence is a passive you say? Yes, but it applies debuffs. Not passives
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    The debuff is a debuff (active).
    The damage is passive.

But there's need to be a debuff in order to cause the damage, so it might be registed as active damage
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Also Ghulks description clearly states taking damage from passive damage over time effect.
    Voids debuffs arent passive thus there is no passive over time effect in place to trigger Face me.
    Dormomu had the passive degen effect
    Magiks limbo is a passive effect that causes damage over time
    Mephisto's Aura of Incineration is a passive effect that causes damage over time.

Void places debuffs on you and his ability causes you to take damage. He does not gain nor place a passive effect (would be shown by a symbol) that causes said damage over time

Make sense?