**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ display arrows [Merged Threads]

Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
edited December 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Since the AQ as started this week. There’s always this annoying display of nodes and link arrows. Usualy you can see this by clicking the button for it but now its always there and the map seems to be push so far that i can barely see where i am. Please fix this @Kabam Miike
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    I like that this was added.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    RunamokUSA wrote: »
    I like that this was added.
    Oh its you ?? You’re the one who like this
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Not sure if the Zoom Out was intentional, or a bug. I noticed, though.
  • Hey!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've carried this on to the rest of the team and have eyes on it. We'll update you once we have more information or if we need more from you. :)
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Getting annoying to hop into AQ and see all the pink arrow lines clogging up the maand having to go toggle them off. Only to log back on later and see them up again. Why are they defaulting to on now? Doesnt make sense.
  • Hey again!

Can we get a screenshot of this, please? Thanks in advance!
    edited January 2019
    lgm1dpb0ivt8.png
    Hey again!

Can we get a screenshot of this, please? Thanks in advance!

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    edited January 2019
    A lot of ppl probably would prefer defaulting to zoomed out, links showing, mode. The annoying thing about always having to go switch into that mode is that the Right-side pop-out pane does not really default to “closed”. While it may start out closed, the first thing I always do is pop that right side open, but then it automatically closes it right away again (because it wants to go to that closed state, even though I have manually just told that right pane to open). Then if I think I am going to press the icon for showing zoomed out and links, but the pane closes out from under me, sometimes an actual map node happens to be at that position where I am beginning to press the now-vacated “links” button, and my hero ends up moving to that node, or if I then go to close that pane but it auto-closes just beforehand, there is a map node underneath the vacated “close” button, same bad result (I didn’t want to actually move anywhere). That is what needs to be Fixed. The right pane should only be opening/closing when we tell it to, not all by itself.
  • Thanks for that screenshot! We're still looking into this and will update when we have more information!
  • Hey there, just wanted to update everyone that this was an intentional change to some of the maps. Since Linked Nodes are a critical element of Alliance Quests, we applied a feature from Dungeons that would begin the Quest Map zoomed out fully and with the "tactical view" active to show active Linked Nodes only to Maps 1-3. This was done to try and help educate newer players on the mode by surfacing information automatically. If you find that you're not interested in seeing it, you can easily toggle it on and off by tapping the Map Icon in the lower right corner to open the tray, and then tapping the Linked Node Icon. Hope that helps to clear things up about this!
    Hey there, just wanted to update everyone that this was an intentional change to some of the maps. Since Linked Nodes are a critical element of Alliance Quests, we applied a feature from Dungeons that would begin the Quest Map zoomed out fully and with the "tactical view" active to show active Linked Nodes only to Maps 1-3. This was done to try and help educate newer players on the mode by surfacing information automatically. If you find that you're not interested in seeing it, you can easily toggle it on and off by tapping the Map Icon in the lower right corner to open the tray, and then tapping the Linked Node Icon. Hope that helps to clear things up about this!

Yes you can do this but the map stsys zoom out and you need to do it every time you come back to the map. After every fight. Just give it to map 1-2. Or make it optional.