**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fun & Interactive new node in map 6. IMIW on starburst: he spams specials while you degen to death

LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnntBlrCjFY

So this was fun. I used lvl 3 ally team revive at 365 units a piece, and the best pots at 320 units a piece (that's about ~5250 units in total). Look at the damage of my heavy attacks.. 150-300 damage? And he has around 10k health when he's that low.

In the end I finally beat him with my last revive with a lucky crit, but at what cost???

It literally costed me everything

b5jmtebprbbv.jpg

Comments

• SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    But remember, with greater difficulty comes greater rewards though!! :DB)
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    But remember, with greater difficulty comes greater rewards though!! :DB)

That's the thing, the rewards are the same lol
  • It's the starburst path. Where is your ghulk?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Need ghulk for that part
    It's the starburst path. Where is your ghulk?

He's still in the crystal. I always took this path with Rogue and Voodoo and just outheal the degen.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Probably doesn't have one, but you know how alliances are, nobody else wanted that path..
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    The unavoidable damage in Map 6 is crazy now.. Mephisto with double.. triple auras! Champions with power 2 start and you have to block the Sp2? It's over-tuned.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I've been on this path 2 days now. once with ghulk and once with voodoo. No problems.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Dude your intercept game is awesome.
    After lucking at that figth if he didt hav the node ther gav him amore u culd mabye hav finish him.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Ahem, how are you playing this game? I heard a controller being put down.

haha if only that worked, I would play with a controller in a heartbeat.
    Gamer wrote: »
    After lucking at that figth if he didt hav the node ther gav him amore u culd mabye hav finish him.

It's the node that is the problem. As much as I hate IMIW, you can still take him down with a lot of patience. It's the unavoidable degen node that killed me and that drained my entire stash.
    LoPresti wrote: »

haha if only that worked, I would play with a controller in a heartbeat.
    Gamer wrote: »

It's the node that is the problem. As much as I hate IMIW, you can still take him down with a lot of patience. It's the unavoidable degen node that killed me and that drained my entire stash.

Jep im Think if he didt hav the amroe node to it hav ben a bit esay becasse just Got pover from it. That node to. Ther didt Think hav bad ther cancge map6 now ther need to re Think all togther
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    The nodes are way over tuned in many ways. Some are just crappy fights, but others are a struggle. And 3 map 6 crystals in that 50% increase in t2a won't mean squat if I'm spending units and glory to get through it. Good thing is they can delay map 7 with this update as Im sure a lot of guys will be struggling on day 5.