**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Ghost worthy of a 5 star generic awakening gem?

The_DutchmanThe_Dutchman Posts: 43
edited December 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Hi everyone,

I asked this question last week regarding who was going to get my generic ag from act 5 exploration, and I had decided that Dr. Voodoo was going to be the champ that would be awakened.

However, I decided to open 1 more 5 star crystal this past weekend, and it turns out that I pulled Ghost. Is she also worthy of my generic ag? Whichever champ I decide to awaken will eventually be going to rank 5/65, along with my already maxed out Domino. I also have a 4/55 awakened Wasp if I choose to awaken Ghost.

I dont have a reliable regeneration champion at any level past 3/45, and I use Gwenpool and Iceman as a workaround for power control, since they can tank specials without dying. Gwenpool is one of the only champs that has AAR in my roster as well. These factors still have me leaning towards Voodoo, but I would still like to hear more thoughts.

Thanks to everyone who responded to my previous posts, and thanks again for those taking the time to give me more opinions on this matter!

at844mbg02gc.jpg

Is Ghost worthy of a 5 star generic awakening gem? 56 votes

Use on Voodoo
30%
Kenny292JRock808BlackSaChiAKTEKSceptilemaniacCupidHarnitbazingampMaldroit2V1PER1987FhfjghhggggjfhfjgKG05_1Thanos_CarJaiPacholtesBidzy7Rob_SolDeadlygamer98 17 votes
Use on Ghost
33%
SnakeEyes69thebluemanJohnyzeroZzzSuperSam57Lmao85_widerecieverDev5400XxOriginalxXBen550pPrasannaMaatttyyPowrotiTawfikkxiDeliriouSxFurgieCaddy97NightStalker2878Arandombird 19 votes
Awaken 5/65 Domino
25%
Spity68StefanjonesGigantor13Donnymeijadknight27JyotishkaJayProngsPeterQuill10or_StronggauravtheslayerPrime_Saviour02MbizzChrisChilly81Nicko3001 14 votes
Hold off for a better champ
10%
Snail_McGavinMF_Smoov3B_Dizzle_01ZombieZeddMadEyeMoody_333Saquongoat 6 votes

Comments

• KG05_1KG05_1 Posts: 59
    Use on Voodoo
    I have both maxed out but I chose to awaken DV as I think his ability is much better for him than ghost’s is for her. Ghost’s ability can be nice when phasing against a special like cyclops for the power gain but DV’s awakened ability adds more to his game than just some extra power. Just my opinion
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    Use on Voodoo
    Ghost doesn't need to be awakened to be a great champ. DV benefits massively from it. i voted for DV but looking at your rooster morningstar when ramped up has good sustain and also against champs that have a power gain buff she can siphon it as she is awakened. Also why not consider GR ? he has power lock, regen, is bleed immune and his sp3 prevents buffs and power gain. His awakened ability gives him a another judgement which is a fury which you can get even longer time for certain buffs and debuffs. Having said that i also have a blade so with him my GR always lands his judgements. would also be helpful to see your 4 stars as certian champs get the job done even at 5/50 4*
  • PawnyExpressPawnyExpress Posts: 52
    I would hold off unless you're planning on r5ing her.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Use on Ghost
    You already have a high level wasp, I say yeah, because you can get Quantum trinity or just those two are good on their own together