**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I have this roster can I join in an gold alliance

Comments

• NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I would say yes for the roster, but, you need skills too.
    We have guys, in our ally, that have weaker champs than this, but, they are very skill.
  • doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    Yes...why not
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Really? A player with a base of 200,000 and has a great roster is asking to be in a gold alliance? I think you should be in an alliance higher than gold, like platinum or something.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Seems like a brag post to me lol
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    Actually, i do wonder how you can have such low total base hero rating with 3 4/55 champs as top. It is like you had no 4* champs and skipped through. WEIRD
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    jkcjmiji wrote: »
    Actually, i do wonder how you can have such low total base hero rating with 3 4/55 champs as top. It is like you had no 4* champs and skipped through. WEIRD

I only have one maxed out 4 star void I spent all my resources on 5 stars so I got to that roster with out much of rating but the question is can I fit into gold alliance having not too much of stress and problem I can play reasonably well I also got act 5 75% exploration and only chapter 2 is remaining
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Really? A player with a base of 200,000 and has a great roster is asking to be in a gold alliance? I think you should be in an alliance higher than gold, like platinum or something.

Nah you tend to need a 5:65 for a plat ally although this person could easily get gold 1
  • Hey there @Sairam44, if you want, you can check out our Alliance Recruitment section to see if there are any Gold alliances that you think you'd fit with or to ask about what they're looking for in new members.