**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Buff for war victory and war defeat crystals

These crystals are so lame in there current state the only valuable items are boosts and loyalty but everything else is pretty much useless. I think the crystals should be tiered much like aq map crystals. Each crystal item should be based on your current war tier.

War defeat crystals should contain mostly boosts and items that can help you win your next war.

War victory crystals should contain ru materials nothing ridiculous but definitely fully formed t4b and t1a or at least a chance as well as a possibility to drop t2a fragment and maybe even a rare chance for t5b.

At most we can receive 3 of these crystals each week so any additions won’t produce copious rewards but would give the player base something a bit more relevant for their efforts.

Lmk what others thoughts are I think this would be a great addition to the game though.

Comments

• Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I am 100% with you, and I've posted a similar discussion before but nothing ever came of it. A lot of the rewards don't even make any sense either. Like arena boosts for example, those have no business being in a war crystal because they have literally nothing to do with war.
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    I am 100% with you, and I've posted a similar discussion before but nothing ever came of it. A lot of the rewards don't even make any sense either. Like arena boosts for example, those have no business being in a war crystal because they have literally nothing to do with war.

Glad to hear there are other People on the same page!