**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map 7 Cost Confirmed???

mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL6S5TeHbAc

in their it's never too late AQ guide posted yesterday it clearly shows Map 7's cost.

Just so you don't have to watch the Agony of it, mind you there are several errors in their tips guide, the cost for the MYTHIC Difficulty with a 20x multiplier is:

Which is the same Cost as 6.

It still could be a developmental and subject to change, but it looks like the changes haven't been reflected yet in their testing environment.

xtkjlbjam74f.png

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Highly doubt these are the costs.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Maybe maybe not. I played the beta, and on most cases I found myself using a lot of potions for several paths. Mind you I was using a poor team for some of them but I think this map is all about increasing sales. If the most you can heal is 6000 health that's essentially one hit on this level. You have to play perfect for 12 fights against some agonizingly tough nodes for some paths.

So if it is the same cost, which I also doubt, then this is a textbook definition of a cash grab. Which I've said on another forum that it's perfectly fine for some people/alliances.

But 20 million point multiplier is a lot. So much on the line so you know the top alliances will be pushing for this content leaving everyone else behind
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Those are the same as map 6. Unless everything is getting cheaper, which Kabam wouldn't do, map 7 will cost more.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I will focus on map 8. Map7 is too easy