**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Let's talk about lag

So, ever had a time when lag has been completely over the top and you can't even see what your champ is doing? My most recent experience was with Chilled Challenges. I go to the Epic path, expecting an easy Rhino fight....but then I get a Vulture ambush.....I fight Vulture, but his basic attacks put tons of lag to the point where nothing on the screen moves for a straight 5 seconds. All my champs are knocked out thanks to this. What do I do? Use up my revives and finish him off. Then, I go to fight Rhino. I get lag! Same drill, light attacks have 100% chance to give me lag, and my team is knocked out. So, I have no revives left, not going to bother buying any at this point, so what do I do? I quit the quest. So I leave the quest, gaining nothing but the dissatisfaction of wasting revives on a laggy quest because Kabam keeps giving us more content than the game can handle. Probably wouldn't have gotten much anyway, but still, get it together, guys.

Comments

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yep I enter the game in the best mood wrecking enemies then one fight I get screwed over by something that is out of my control then I begin to lose motivation as it throws me off balance time and time again until the loop repeats and my motivation is broken again and again. It is a good thing I choose when to play this game. Leaving my alliance was the best choice.