**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

URGENT REQUESTS TO KABAM

Dear Kabam,
Good day Kabam, I would like to make some requests, which I think are urgent and that you need to read, because that is what we think about the game, and I speak on behalf of everyone.
But before, I would like to thank you for this wonderful stay that we are having in the game, but I believe that it is time that these requests are fulfilled, for that reason I beg you to read it, to reflect and to fulfill it:
-You forgot to finish the section of * BASE * in the alliances, and you dedicate too much to update, I remember when the game was not updated every month, and played more, I beg you to change that.
- Also demanded by many COC aspirants, we would like to have a new modality in versus, that allows us to fight against other aspirants, and not against the CPU, and that the prizes are either shards or other prizes that you wish. I propose a game mode as the challenge of Dave Baptist, to be updated every month, in which he will fight against the Bosses of the game, thanos, kang, master, collector ...
- We are also short of alliance credits, and it would be good to have at least 25 credits of alliance at the end of each mission.
-I pray that if we have more than 3 crystals premiums and shards, the odds of getting a 2-star fighter, is practically nil.
-Adding in the Glory Store refills would be a nice additional addition.

Finally I beg a request, there was a hacker who went on missions, and I had no occasion to denounce him, his name is Miguee92, he has passed labyrinth of legends with hack.
Thanks for your attention, if you do not do this, I would not understand to support us, if you do you will have more applicants and we will like the game again, thank you very much Kabam.

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Josue130. Since these aren't bugs, I'm going to move your post to Suggestions and Requests. Thanks!
  • Josue130Josue130 Posts: 9
    Ok! But please, try to do this requests
    Ah, and check the account of Miguee92.
  • yash98yash98 Posts: 68
    Theres one really annoying bug, im not sure that it happens to everyone but a few others in my alliance have complained about it too..
    Right now its just got worse, i hope it gets fixed in the next update, at first it was after every few fights when im in event quests the game would just close completely and id have to load it back up again, but now its just happening after every fight and its really frustrating, im on android, using a samsung galaxy s6.. my in game name is 'yash98'
    Please look into this cause its just getting really frustrating now
    Thanks
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Josue130 wrote: »
    Dear Kabam,
    I speak on behalf of everyone.

No you don't. I personally do not care about bases, nor do I want the monthly updates to slow down, nor do I want to fight real people instead of AI.

I appreciate that you want to improve the game, but saying you speak for everyone is incredibly presumptuous.
  • MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    I know you are not speaking on behalf of me.
    So much people sayed the same than me, and we want these changes, and the base is in a part of the allies and it says: "coming soon" and they never fix it, but all the other points that i have sayed are importants
  • Josue130 wrote: »
    Ah, and check the account of Miguee92.

Miguee92 the level 52 with dupe classic ultron ?
    Yes, he uses hack, he got the ultron with it or something
  • Twisted_soles36Twisted_soles36 Posts: 13
    Hello kabam I'm really annoyed at the hackers and mods people as we have lost Aw to a few times to these players.and I sent pics off players who have destroyed our mini boss then end boss with a low ass 3/30 but even when sending this info to yur selfs I would always check back and these players were still playing and we had lost resources and prizes and yet nothing was done. And if the bans do stretch to people sharing account seatin man off legends has definitely shared on his alliance and he has videos to prove it so go ban him then. Account sharing isn't the problem it's modders and hackers