**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So... I guy wants to give me his account

Some retiring player is planning on giving me his account for free. He says that he doesn’t want the account to go to waste. Does this count as piloting or another banable offense? @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    Also is there any way to make a possible exception to this rule (it’s breaking one)
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Lobbypoop wrote: »
    Some retiring player is planning on giving me his account for free. He says that he doesn’t want the account to go to waste. Does this count as piloting or another banable offense? @Kabam Miike

it is against the rules
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Yes, don't be so lazy and build an account yourself
  • Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Yes, don't be so lazy and build an account yourself

Second this
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Hey guys, attempting to buy or sell a Kabam account is a direct violation of our Terms of Service, as is accessing someone else's account.

Our ToS states that you are not permitted to "Buy, sell or trade Site Items or user Accounts for non-Kabam items (including cash) or vice versa". Additionally, "You may not use anyone else’s Account at any time and you may not allow anyone else to use your Account at any time".

Failure to comply with our ToS can result in action being taken against your account, including a permanent ban. If you would like to review our ToS, you can find them at the link below.

https://www.kabam.com/corporate/terms-of-service.html#tab-en

If you require further clarification on any of the points mentioned or would like to report someone you suspect of having violated our Terms of Service, please reach out to our Support Team by clicking HERE.

Alternatively, if you would prefer to contact our Support Team from within the game, simply click on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner of the Home screen. From there, tap the button which says “Support”, then tap the button that says “Need more help? Contact us”.
This discussion has been closed.