**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus (damage ability and other info I want to know )

ZombieZeddZombieZedd Posts: 1,198 ★★★
Got this dude as 4 star some time ago. All and many other said to upgrade him 5/50 as fast. So do he carry his mission to next fight ?is he good option in tier 12 without suicide and boost . Advice from veterans really appreciated and helpful

Comments

• NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Yes. Combine with Proxima for the evade-knockdown charge. At 4 charges (carried to next fights), he will hit like a wrecking ball, especially after an armor break.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    He carries his missions through out the quests but start over with new quests.

He can end fights quickly once he has a few missions completed.

He is immune to bleed and other DoT effects while his Glaive charges are active but keep in mind the DoT debuff icon will still show but you won't take the damage unless you are out of charges or get hit and Glaive deactivates.

He can gain True Strike when knocking down a champ that evades or auto-blocks during a fight (can't result in knocking out the defender and ending the fight).

He Crits on hits except his first light hit while Glaive charges are active.

He can armor break on Parry which is very helpful for many defenders, especially Emma Frost.

He is a very, very good Champ.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    He carries his missions through out the quests but start over with new quests.

He can end fights quickly once he has a few missions completed.

He is immune to bleed and other DoT effects while his Glaive charges are active but keep in mind the DoT debuff icon will still show but you won't take the damage unless you are out of charges or get hit and Glaive deactivates.

He can gain True Strike when knocking down a champ that evades or auto-blocks during a fight (can't result in knocking out the defender and ending the fight).

He Crits on hits except his first light hit while Glaive charges are active.

He can armor break on Parry which is very helpful for many defenders, especially Emma Frost.

He is a very, very good Champ.

The true strike is only if he has the Proxima synergy active. Otherwise, it's only true damage.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    At 5/50 he should wreck tier 12 for sure.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    dfesw86rh4wk.jpg

This is what mine looks like for sake of stats.
    I don't run suicides. Unfortunately due to being tier 4 and having a r5 hyperion he has been benched but he is an amazing champion.
    I'd definitely say r5/50 him and make sure to get your sp2 off well having charges left. Makes it unblockable and if they are at full power they lose about a bars worth.
    Note: in AQ this includes when a sentinel would be at 2bars since they only have 2 bars
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    50 seconds for charges to come back and he doesnt hit hard without them as he can't crit without his charges. But the point of him is to win a fight in 20 hits or less which is normally doable against equivalent ranked opponents
    In tier 12 you would not run out of charges except on the boss and MAYBE the miniboss.
  • McFernieMcFernie Posts: 81
    I’ve got it as a 5* 3/5, IF you can finish the fight before he runs out of charges, he’s amazing. But you have to calculate well, becuase once he has no more, he hits poorly. Mine is about 5500, and I can do 8/9k champs if I do parry+M+M, I avoid L as they consume charges and they’re weaker. I would never use it for 10-12k plus champs (unless Tech). Of course you can evade for 50 seconds, but I’m not so good. For short, aggressive fights, unstoppable. Hope this helps.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,425 ★★★★
    ZombieZedd wrote: »
    How about his damage when he's out of charges and how much time it'll take to regain them back. Because I want to do 5/50 my Medusa but if glaive seems a hitter which can save my day I will reserve those rank 5 material for him surely

If he's duped with a high sig you wait 30ish seconds. If you do AQ or AW or anything other than slap around ROL WS you rank up CG before a medusa every day of the week. Learn to use him, don't waste mlllm, go strictly for MMs all the time to maximize damage per hit. SP2 when you're about to run out of charges for an unblockable kill shot. 4/55 CG destroyed UC EQ Darkhawk in 20 hits - with only 2 cruelty charges. He will carve up the following defenders in aw:
    IMIW
    Domino
    Emma Frost
    Sparky
    Iceman
    Ultron
    Wasp (any avenger really)
    Pair him with proxima to murderize any evade champs
    Get 4 persistent charges for some real fun.
    McFernie wrote: »
    I’ve got it as a 5* 3/5, IF you can finish the fight before he runs out of charges, he’s amazing. But you have to calculate well, becuase once he has no more, he hits poorly. Mine is about 5500, and I can do 8/9k champs if I do parry+M+M, I avoid L as they consume charges and they’re weaker. I would never use it for 10-12k plus champs (unless Tech). Of course you can evade for 50 seconds, but I’m not so good. For short, aggressive fights, unstoppable. Hope this helps.

It's better to do MLM. The light attack will not consume a charge and it's a free hit and then build up to a L2.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    McFernie wrote: »

U Can is ligt. Only the first ligt dont eat he cancge mean u Can use mlm. To.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    It depends. I use MLLLM for the first 15 hits. Then i MLLM to use up 4 more charges, leaving myself with 1 charge and just enough to hit sp2 without pause. One can argue that MLLLM the 2nd and 3rd L combined is more than one M attack and doing it my way can potentially let you use up all charges within 30s. Letting you refresh charges faster. But MLM all the way is a good idea too but it means you have to parry more which due to lagging gives more chances to miss a parry.