**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Classic kabam

I feel the game is starting to get more and more away from the players and is becoming a cash grab. 2018 has not been a good year for the contest and has really took out a lot of enjoyment from it, when seasons were introduced they were cool at first but turned into a whatever alliance was willing to spend more for high tiers. The offers were none the less god awful and clearly a means to make a quick buck, There was no good 5* awakening gem in a normal joes price range. I really feel that our hero’s won’t make it with kabam steering the wheel 😕

Comments

• Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,428 ★★★★
    I feel the game is starting to get more and more away from the players and is becoming a cash grab. 2018 has not been a good year for the contest and has really took out a lot of enjoyment from it, when seasons were introduced they were cool at first but turned into a whatever alliance was willing to spend more for high tiers. The offers were none the less god awful and clearly a means to make a quick buck, There was no good 5* awakening gem in a normal joes price range. I really feel that our hero’s won’t make it with kabam steering the wheel 😕

I hear you. Can't believe a company would start to cater to their higher end spenders after 3 full years of market research and user spending history. It's like they're not all that concerned about non-spending users to get to that top grossing rank.

Or maybe they just don't hide what they've been doing all along as well as they used to, or maybe more people are catching on. Luckily it's just one game out of many to occupy our attention.
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    This is entirely a guess, so please take it as that.

The game is becoming extremely complex. I can't imagine coming in as a noob and trying to instantly learn the differences between what's passive and not, etc and trying to understand kabam speak. It's not good for the game when you have to go to the forums or YT to learn how to fight someone. I'm guessing the new player numbers are dwindling, so they are relying more upon the proven cash cows to make the bucks.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe if you start now, going through all the beginner difficulties teaches you the complexities of this game. But when vets of the game have to look to others for answers every single month, it feels troublesome to me.

Hard part is that kabam has to progress. Just imagine the outrage if they released a champ today like iron fist. It's a bit of a catch-22.