**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New holiday calender( everyone expectations,thought and reviews)

ZombieZeddZombieZedd Posts: 1,198 ★★★
As per title,as low tier player it's really a boon for my progression. Thanks Kabam.
I want to know about other players too how they feel and tell about their experiences

Comments

• Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    The t2a will get me my next r4, so yes ty kabam, although it's really the only thing they've done right this xmas. It's been pretty lackluster. Finished eq, wont do the maze, out of gadgets and honestly just bored.
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    AlexAvalon wrote: »
    The t2a will get me my next r4, so yes ty kabam, although it's really the only thing they've done right this xmas. It's been pretty lackluster. Finished eq, wont do the maze, out of gadgets and honestly just bored.

Shame you can't take a day off from logging in since they don't allow it if you want all the log in rewards. Kind of dumb to not allow any grace days during the biggest holiday month of the year.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    crogs wrote: »
    AlexAvalon wrote: »

Shame you can't take a day off from logging in since they don't allow it if you want all the log in rewards. Kind of dumb to not allow any grace days during the biggest holiday month of the year.

Just open the app collect the rewards and close it.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Yeah the holiday calendar is nice for sure, kudos but it's Xmas and there should be something more then the chilled challenges