**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Courage a broken mastery?

I have read courage only works when you initially call below 50% (good for arena I guess) but does not work if starting the fight below 50% or if using a revive that starts you below 50%. Does anyone have any definitive knowledge on this?

Comments

• Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I'll have to test it.
  • Options
    It seems you are correct. I have 3/3 in Courage and never noticed this. I need to rethink those points.

Here is my test video:

https://youtu.be/rusu7iiu7DE
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    It seems you are correct. I have 3/3 in Courage and never noticed this. I need to rethink those points.

Here is my test video:

https://youtu.be/rusu7iiu7DE
    Flawed test, DD has increased physical resist.
  • Options
    Konick wrote: »
    I have read courage only works when you initially call below 50% (good for arena I guess) but does not work if starting the fight below 50% or if using a revive that starts you below 50%. Does anyone have any definitive knowledge on this?
    Works as described, when below 50% you have increased attack, even if you start a fight below 50%, even when you use a revive, even if the previous fight brought you below 50%.
  • Options
    I'll do another test then.
  • Options
    Hamin wrote: »
    I'll do another test then.
    Easiest way is to do it with Blade, the bleed is direct damage and very few champions will modify the damage.
  • Options
    Just going to fight DD above 50% health. I should do less damage.
  • Options
    KonickKonick Posts: 28
    Thank you Hamin for your input and testing it in the field. I am eager to see the outcome if you try it again. I do not have such intricate knowledge or experience with the details of strengths and weaknesses of individual champions so I appreciate your input Coathangr. How do you know that it works as described?
  • Options
    KonickKonick Posts: 28
    Thank you Hamin for putting in the time and providing the videos. Appreciate it friend.