Best 5* to Awaken by Class - Tech

Tell us what tech champs you think are best for awakening. Rank them in order and tell if you think they are class or generic worthy.

1 - Spark (Generic worthy if need to do LoL)
2 - Ghost (see above)
3 - OG Vision (Generic worthy)
4 - Star Lord (Class only)
5 - Sentinel (Class only)

Comments

• What about imiw
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 378
    What about imiw

Definitely worthy as well if you need him for AWD but not overly useful if you use him as an attacker
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 378
    It’s amazing to me how much people have forgot about Star Lord in light of newer champs
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 1,008
    Starlord is number one and imo and by a good margin. Without his sig he's the definition of a basic, average champ while once awakened he becomes the biggest hitter out there. I'd follow with Darkhawk second and Ghost/Sparky 3a and 3b with IWIM to round out the top 5.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 99
    edited December 2018
    @zeezee57 you made me change my mind lol i was thinking ghost but starlord is still really good
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 1,008
    @zeezee57 you made me change my mind lol i was thinking ghost but starlord is still really good

All depends who you're gonna use more imo. SL sig is absolutely more important for him, but if for example you plan to R4 Ghost and make her a staple of your rotation while SL won't be I'd awaken her because you'll get the most out of your gem that way. Honestly I'm dying to pull Ghost, one of the only new champs where my highest rarity is 3*. If I got a tech gem today I would've used it on SL and took him to R4 but Ghost would certainly make that a hard decision.
  • Og vision. Only one you can't dupe on pulls