**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting Milestone Rewards

nn6bbuxq1tl5.png
5p0n70ih0hss.png

So I cannot see the 8th milestone even though I just claimed the 7th one and all before that and I’m able to see the next 2 also. Am I missing something??
@Kabam Miike

I’ve contributed to milestone as you can see and I’ve been in the same alliance as I did claim all of the rewards before it.
Can anybody help??

Comments

• SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    There is a minimum requirement to claim rewards.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Yeah, you need to put up 1200 more points

1230😂 Merry Christmas
  • SknZn wrote: »
    There is a minimum requirement to claim rewards.

We all can see that it has requirement.... but that's kinda unfair... because all members contributed towards reaching the milestones, of coz some can afford to spend more, some can afford to spend less... nonetheless they all contributed to reach the milestones where without their contribution, the alliance might not even able to reach it...

Spending over 2.5k units, contribute over 7.5k pts yet not able to claim the last milestones, thats ****... bcoz on average each members only need to contribute abt 6k points each for the ally get to the last milestone. But with only 6k points each, none of the ally members can claim the last 2 milestone rewards... u see how stupid that is?

my ally reached the last milestone, but only 4 out of 30 members who contributed in the events able to claim the last milestone reward... majority in the range of 5-6k points contributed each... without their contribution, we wont even reach the last milestone....

Kabam weird and skewed logic?

@Kabam Miike please explain....
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Well if it’s individual they get more people spending on units to reach the milestones ... they think there clever (cash grab) ... that’s why I prefer the new year gifting event was so much better
  • Always been the same to prevent alliance hoppers, to prevent leeches and i guess to force people into spending more.

To above if you reached last milestone and only 4 people can get the reward, they ovviously put in 10 fold of what you put in, without them you’d be on the fifth or so milestones

At about 175k points for last milestone, each members only needs to contribute around 6k points... that’s what 90% of my ally members put in... i myself contribute 7+k pts.... those 4 members put in just over 10k points to get over the requirement... so to say that the top4 spent 10fold to reach the milestone are just incorrect..
  • ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    o0ov3gidi8mx.jpeg

When you contribute the requirement for the milestone, you collect. Simple as that. I made sure I qualified both of my accounts.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Ya I get the point and disagree with how high the requirement is but they set the bar and we try to jump it if possible.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    I'm actually glad there is a required amount that members have to contribute. I do not want to be in an alliance where members can leech or mooch off of others hard work or hard earned money that's spend. It's the same every year and every year there's posts in the forums with people complaining. This all boils down to people wanting premium rewards for either contributing very little or worse, nothing. Entitled much?
  • @Alankrit , the Red status for a milestone (ie, #8 in pic) means that YOU have not met your individual requirement for that one, even though the alliance overall has. Then the Yellow status (#9 and 10) means the Alliance still has not reached those milestones yet either.
    I do not like how Kabam changed events a while back to no longer show the points it took for milestones your alliance has already exceeded, but that's the way it is now, so...
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    It works this way every year, and units can be earned for free in arena. Next year save your arena units and you can hit all the milestones for zero dollars.
  • TurboLag wrote: »
    Kabam weird and skewed logic?

I'm pretty sure Kabam did not invent the idea of tiered prerequisites. If they did, I'm sure they would have filed for a patent on it by now.