**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Ghost to R2 or 5* Hyperion to R5 (or Magik or Killlmonger?)

So I was kind of set to take my 5* Hyperion to R5... and then yesterday I pulled a 6* Ghost out of the regular 6* crystal which surprised me. Shocked me really. A roll over from Karak and then I thought maybe it was a mirage and it was really Spider Gwen but it was actually Ghost.

Other 5* top options include Magik and Killmonger. These top 5* options are duped (Hype is around sig 110, Magik around 165 and Killmonger around 100).

My all time favorite champ and go to champ for tons of content is Hood. And Hood and Ghost have awesome synergies. And since Hood is 5* R5 that’s why I was less likely to take another mystic (Magik) to R5.

My other current 5* R5 is Void (which is an additional mark in the plus column to max out Killmonger because of their synergies).

I’m really heavily obsessed with taking that 6* Ghost to R2 though because of her power and unique utility. I do have a duped 5* Ant-Man at R3 but my highest Wasp is only a 3*.

I’ve watched some Pandaman Pete videos on Ghost. Crazy.

Any argument for my other top options? I was 95% set on Hype until yesterday. Now I’m about 90% set on Ghost.

I have all the rank up material just short a couple T2A.

Comments

• Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Hyp er ion
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    I would recommend you spend time playing ghost at r1 and see if you like the way she plays. Its a real learning curve. If not, one of your other options may be a better choice.
  • Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Ghost has a high skill level to play and not everyone can grasp her. I’ve started practicing with my 3 and 4*. It’s different for sure. Before wasting materials, get to know her. She is one of the best champs in the game though.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Killmonger is the one that makes most sense. There is no content you cannot do with Ghost rank 1
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,055 ★★★★★
    if you like to play with ghost, take her up. don't have her at all, but have a wasp - don't think she's very useful, so not having her as 5* is okay, I guess
  • Options
    Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    edited December 2018
    ID R2 ghost cause she can shrug off any debuff (thats not passive) by phasing so she can take bleed and poison lanes in AW and AQ. and the best way to use her is parry-phase-then use s1 or s2 or s3 or when the enemy dashes in (while you have some space back) then phase and then launch your sp. she has awesome synergy and her phasing ability has other uses too and a very quick cooldown too

ppl who say shes hard to use really dont practice or lack imagination.

hype is good but a high ranked ghost is amazing cause high health pool and damage for her attack
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Ghost. If you can master ghost, you'll be in good hands. She can handle every single piece of content, and she doesn't need her awakened ability to be a complete boss.
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Ghost, master her style by watching videos about her and she will clear the content for you much much much more easier.
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    My vote is also for ghost, especially since you've got the r5 hood, If you like her. +1 for playing with her and making sure you like her first.
  • Options
    6* ghost can't go wrong
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Ghost is awesome. Just learn her before rank 2
  • Options
    Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    Ghost best champion for r2 6*
  • Options
    Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    U kidding? Learn to play ghost, r2 and you will never need revives again for any content they throw at you
  • Options
    SMNYSMNY Posts: 69
    Thank you for all of the feedback.

I used Ghost to clear all of the Master monthly event - easy fights, but needed the handful of T2 alphas and an opportunity to try her out against a bunch of different champs really quickly.

I understand all the hype now. Definitely a learning curve, but I really enjoy playing her and am at times shocked by the damage output and utility.

It's just really weird that Hood has been my fav champ and go to champ for sooo much content, and now there's this other awesome champ and they have great synergy.,

So I'm for sure decided that I'll be taking my 6* Ghost to Rank 2 when we get that full T2 alpha from the calendar in a few days...
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Ghost r2 n work on her team