**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blue ex-cyclops “removed.”

EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
I’m currently fighting blue Cyclops in LoL and every time after he gets to his unblockable stage and I bait his sp...so he is then below 1 bar of power, every time I try to parry this dude he gets “removed” (a white sign/badge) and the parry is gone (and I get pummeled into the ground). Can some1 explain to me what and why this is happening, since I can’t seem to find any mention of this ability in his description.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Is his enigmatic ability. After get one bar of power, he becomes unblockable until he hits you or until he gets 2 bars of power
  • Options
    Ah man, do I feel stupid now. Totally misread his enigmatic ability, thought it meant that when he dropped below 1 bar of power he would lose the unblockable stage.
    Thanks for the reply :)
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Epistriatus good luck man! For me he was the worst fight in LOL. I finished 100% last night and never have to fight him again lmao
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    I did that fight with Blade, without too many troubles.
    Cyclops has an higher power gain when at low power level. Blade, with his bleeds, has also some power gain there.
    Bait his special 1, 5-hit combo him, and use your sp1. Dash backwards and wait for him to throw his special 1, then 5-hit combo him and use yoir special 1 again.
    Repeat the process. There is enough power gain for it to happen, so you wont need to intercept or anything.
  • Options
    @Epistriatus good luck man! For me he was the worst fight in LOL. I finished 100% last night and never have to fight him again lmao
    Thanks mate :) congrats with finishing it, awesome! This is my fourth run, not sure yet which I consider to be the worst: this fight or doc.strange.
  • Options
    Cyclops has an higher power gain when at low power level. Blade, with his bleeds, has also some power gain there.
    Bait his special 1, 5-hit combo him, and use your sp1. Dash backwards and wait for him to throw his special 1, then 5-hit combo him and use yoir special 1 again.
    Repeat the process. There is enough power gain for it to happen, so you wont need to intercept or anything.

Thanks for the tips/strategy :) unfortunately I don’t have a 5* blade (wish I did since I have a rank up gem waiting for him, it’s been in my stash for nearly a year so no rush there......🤔). I’m going in oldskool with StarLord though ;) but the strategy still sounds solid. I’m still more confident with dodging his sp1 than his sp2.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

You can fine tune this to make the fight quicker and more predictable. Cyc (most champions) has a very high probability throwing his special one after being knocked down by Blades special one. To manipulate (exploit) this you can time your dash back just as cyc is standing up and he will throw his special, works best when Cyc is against the wall (think it has to do with spacing). I used the same technique to spank Venom who is usually thought as hard to manage.