**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Health Boost, Champion Boost, Lesser Champion Boost...

I Google couldn't find any "MCOC BOOST GUIDE".

Let say in AW I have MODOK 3000pi and I want to kill MAGIK 10000pi so I quickly think of activating boost, problem is so many types of boost, can someone explain how to use BOOST ?

Health Boost
Champion Boost
Lesser Champion Boost (can I use Champion Boost & Lesser Champion Boost together ?)
Lesser Attack Boost
XP Boost
Science Power Boost
etc etc...

Comments

• Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    You can't use boosts of the same "color" together (can't stack a Lesser Champion AND a Champion Boost).
  • Options
    cherascheras Posts: 112
    Activate Health Boost, Champion Boost and maybe Science Power Boost on my MODOK ?

someone give me some advice ??
  • Options
    Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Dude. Read them. Health, attack, and champion boosts are the best you can do, and add on the science boost aswell. But I wouldn’t use them at your tier, unless you have a lot of them. The boosts are really valuable, I never use boosts in war, because I usually use boosts on my a-team to do quests that I wouldn’t normally be able to do.
  • Options
    Thanos_Car wrote: »
    Dude. Read them. Health, attack, and champion boosts are the best you can do, and add on the science boost aswell. But I wouldn’t use them at your tier, unless you have a lot of them. The boosts are really valuable, I never use boosts in war, because I usually use boosts on my a-team to do quests that I wouldn’t normally be able to do.

I see, thank you.
  • Options
    mcoccheras wrote: »

I see, thank you.

• Options
    mcoccheras wrote: »

I see, thank you.

any good tips for me ?