**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dr. Voodoo again not converting Loa debuffs into poison! [Closed]

ArtttonArttton Posts: 59
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
As the title says. This problem was present before, with Voodoo not converting all LOA debuffs into poison. kabam seemed that they fixed it but it is again broken.

Example: Instead of converting 5 loa debuffs into 5 poison debuffs. He converts only 1 poison per 5 loas.

Can someone related to this problem support this topic, so we get an answer and maybe a fix. Maybe ... Thanks.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Soon this will eventually lead you to an answer of: Working as intended. I suspect he is the next victim of the inevitable nerf hammer.
  • MalekithMalekith Posts: 29
    Anytime I land on even he converts 100% of buffs.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    You're probably fighting a champ/node that reduces ability accuracy or % chance for nullify to fail.
  • if VOODOO gets nerfed im quiting this game for good.
    I dont know many of the champs stats in depth but happened to me in arena with Drax, once he converted 100% of buffs the other time only one out of six
  • MalekithMalekith Posts: 29
    You guys do know that he only converts 100% on even combo count correct? Odd combo will give you the conversion rate that you guys are experiencing.
  • ArtttonArttton Posts: 59
    edited May 2017
    You're probably fighting a champ/node that reduces ability accuracy or % chance for nullify to fail.

Groot in arena.

• Nathan_Webster91Nathan_Webster91 Posts: 42
    I have the same issue I had a feeling it was because he wasn't duped, voodoo isn't turning loas into poison as stated above you get the odd few unless the opponent has there own buffs it doesn't convert all loas
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    edited May 2017
    He must be duped, and he must start Sp1 on an even combo to convert all buffs and/or Loas

I think Diminishing Returns doesn't affect his ability accuracy, so with Brother Daniel possessing him Sp1's 50% conversion rate gets increased by 100% to 100%

But I think the 50% rate is for each buff, so it may happen that he only converts 1 buff out of five if unduped/odd combo
  • Shady4Shady4 Posts: 48
    As stated...

Duped.
    Even combo - 100% chance to convert ALL Loas and buffs.
    Odd combo - 50% chance to convert Loas and buffs

Make sure you hit the special when your combo meter is on an even #.
  • cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    my Voodoo is working perfect
    as others said
    once he is awakened if you start your SP1 on a even combo everything turns into poison i put 18 poisons on a OML the other day

starting SP1 on a odd combo 50% chance to convert

unawakened i believe its 50% chance

this isnt rocket science folks.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    It could be diminishing returns. I faced superior iron Man in rtl and using l1 on even did not always convert all buffs but during t he course of the fight I did hit like 12 poison
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. Sorry that you're having issues with Doctor Voodoo's Special 2. As others have mentioned, Doctor Voodoo only converts 100% of LOAs when you activate the Special on an even numbered combo. I tried to repro this for a while and everything seems to be working correctly. This isn't a bug, so I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.