**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No level up?

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
Why is there no level up event?
Before anyone says it's random, there's is always a second level up that starts 24 hours before the end of SA but today we got arena wins again.

Comments

• Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Yea they usually have 2 lvl up events per SA week.....im happy, gives me more time to farm some cats for level up
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Yeah only 1 level up this week. I have so many champs to level up
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Lol been waiting for level up wtf
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    Usually it will run after “event quest completion” expired. Around 1-2 hours gap. But f it i did r3 my newly 5* science champ 😂
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    Why is there no level up event?
    Before anyone says it's random, there's is always a second level up that starts 24 hours before the end of SA but today we got arena wins again.

Nope, it's random
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    edited December 2018
    There are four events: level up, arena, hero use, and event completion. In a given week you will see two of most but always at least one event popping once

I believe in theory you can get 3-2-1-1 as well but usually it’s 2-2-2-1 of some mix

There is not always a second... just more often than not
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Kabam stated that the events are randomized, but the previous 2 two events are not suppose to be part of the pool.

So, it's not always a guarantee that level up would start. BUT now that 2 arena wins have came the past week, the probability of level up happening tonight is higher.