**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Reflective Crystal

Crys23Crys23 Posts: 724 ★★★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
Does the Reflective Crystal gives a 2015 champ and a 2018 champ, or just one of the two options? I think it should give both a 2015 and 2018 champ. All the other rank rewards are doubled, so should this.

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,743 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    One champ only it just comes from 2015 or 2018
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    I don't get how hard is it to read and understand the in game mail. Am I missing something here?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,743 ★★★★★
    I don't get how hard is it to read and understand the in game mail. Am I missing something here?

Right? It takes more time to come on the forums and ask a question that can be answered by reading in game mail then it does to actually read the in game mail...
  • Justcause102Justcause102 Posts: 108

I don’t get how certain individuals get so defensive about someone asking a question. Am I missing something here?
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 724 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Buttehrs wrote: »

Right? It takes more time to come on the forums and ask a question that can be answered by reading in game mail then it does to actually read the in game mail...

You really are dense aren't you? I was trying to tell kabam to make it so it gives both a 2015 and 2018 champ by asking an innocent question and making a suggestion. You had to come and show me how smart you are to feel like a big important man didn't you? Happy Holidays to you too.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    Crys23 wrote: »
    Buttehrs wrote: »

You really are dense aren't you? I was trying to tell kabam to make it so it gives both a 2015 and 2018 champ by asking an innocent question and making a suggestion. You had to come and show me how smart you are to feel like a big important man didn't you? Happy Holidays to you too.

Well actually you did both. You asked and requested. Regardless, it won't happen.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Well actually you did both. You asked and requested. Regardless, it won't happen.[/quote]

Yeah, first you ask a dumb question, then make the request sound innocent. is this so hard hard to comprehend?
    And I know it won't happen. If people only asked for possible things on this forum, it be basically empty.
  • You only get one or the other, both is not an option. We appreciate the feedback and suggestion, however, this is not something we plan to do.

As for this thread, we're closing it down because of how nonconstructive it's become along with inflammatory. Please remember to be kind and courteous to one another or there will be infractions given.
This discussion has been closed.