**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

DUNGEON REQUEST: "Claim All" Button

JestressJestress Posts: 1,501 ★★★★
Something I've found to be a bit of a nuisance is claiming rewards after dungeon runs. In Dungeon 7, completing a few rooms can often mean unlocking over 10 milestones. The only way to claim these is to click them all individually, which is tedious, plus the scroll box is small.

Can we get a "claim all" button so we can click once instead of scrolling and clicking each milestone? Food for thought.

Comments

• Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    18 milestones with a miniscule claim box
  • Hey there, we appreciate the Dungeon feedback. We'll pass it along to the rest of the team.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    A bit easier if you claim it from the stash
  • ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    edited March 2019
    The kabam admins probably would not change anything
  • ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    Unless I am wrong
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Its satisfying to claim each milestone one at a time but it does take to much time.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I suggested the same thing a while back... Hopefully more people have had time to find out how much of a nuisance it is. Pretty sure Kabam gave the same response this time as they did before. Hopefully something actually comes of it this time.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Jestress said:

Werewrym said:

I suggested the same thing a while back... Hopefully more people have had time to find out how much of a nuisance it is. Pretty sure Kabam gave the same response this time as they did before. Hopefully something actually comes of it this time.

Someone actually bumped my old post from December. It's aliiiiiiiiive!
    Lol I didn't notice this was from back then...