**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Update daily crystals

The new crystals for players that complete 5.2 are good but please update it for players that aren't there yet the daily crystals are pointless and don't do anything I'm not saying make it like it is for 5.2 but make it a little more valuable

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    But we who have completed 5.2 just had the normal one until we finished 5.2

So what you are saying is that you want all the other players to get a participation medal
  • draculadracula Posts: 25
    The new crystals for players that complete 5.2 are good but please update it for players that aren't there yet the daily crystals are pointless and don't do anything I'm not saying make it like it is for 5.2 but make it a little more valuable

its a matter of luck, i got some nice 3* and some cat from dayly christal, not the best but for something free i find it ok
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    so what your saying is people like you that can complete the game no problem should get all the glory for stuff you don't necessarily need while others that can't do it should sit there a get **** potions and never ending 1*because you think your the only ones that matter in this game you should get everything
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    so what your saying is people like you that can complete the game no problem should get all the glory for stuff you don't necessarily need while others that can't do it should sit there a get **** potions and never ending 1*because you think your the only ones that matter in this game you should get everything

Well we had to use that crystal until we did it....
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Yeah I know I'm just talking about potion drops and revives to be better instead of lvl 1 that don't do nothing so you have to spend money some might not have but duping 1* 247 is stupid
  • Or what if they started giving phc shards for duping that 1*? Like 55phc shards would be a nice addition to a 200iso. And what is up with the gold drop on duping a champ? The iso costs more than the gold given.