**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Super annoying AW/AQ bug!

mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
So, it sometimes takes me a whole minute to boost up bc of the constant "connection errors" ...ya, not suspicious at all, right? Yep, pop those 3 minute boosts LAST!

Anyway, this has happened to me twice already. Today, it may cost us the war bc it's a close one:

If the timer reaches 0 as you hit fight, this happens (forgive blurry image):

tir8q4davalj.jpg

You're stuck in the screen unable to do anything. The only option is to force close the game which results in a death?

When I hit fight, there was a "connection error" that caused the timer to reach 0.

Should I write a ticket or will nobody care as usual?

Comments

• 3 times the game has glitched and cheated me out of 2 4star characters "Unstoppable colossus", "Killmonger" and a 3star incredible hulk.
    The first time I was ok with it but 3 times and 2 back to back.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Yup I have gone through the same glitch. I was boosting and then it left stranded and then... half health :/
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    What pisses me off is that it should have been a 0 pot day and it ended up costing me 4 or 5. I took 0 damage from the 3 fights I had to do as backup. Took an Ultron, bishop unblockable S1 and quake on 51...

Actually, Ultron became Spidey and I used 2 pots, but just saying....no reason for me to have spent a death.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Happy Holidays. Ya, we lost that war. I want some compensation. Give me my 6k pots back.