**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Imo the gifting alliance qualifying milestones are too high

Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
My alliance has qualified for all rewards, and I maxed the first weekly individuals . Spentvover 2000 units and I'm not even 2/3 of the way to that half t2a, tapped on BCS and units, so the option is to spend but to have to buy over 1000 units for that final milestone. no thanks half a t2a isn't worth $80nzd to me. Just think the gap between the last two milestones is too much, have grinded all arenas and all eqs the last two weeks, too much of a drag, thanks anyway kabam, if it had been less of a gap it would have been one of the few things I opened up my wallet for

Comments

• Options
    TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    You still should qualify for rank rewards so not all is lost. Last milestone is just a kicker for those who give chunk more than others
  • Options
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    no thanks half a t2a isn't worth $80nzd to me.

It isn't to me either. But the point of the gifting event is to trade gifts with people, generally your alliance mates but it could just be friends, such that if you trade things you actually want anyway then the event rewards are entirely bonus items that you're getting on top of getting what you already want anyway. If you don't actually want anything and don't want to trade anything, then doing so just for the rewards is probably not worth the expense.

Sure, some people are just straight up buying the rewards through indiscriminate or relatively unwanted trading, but that's their choice. Kabam isn't forcing you to do so. Every event gives bonus rewards for gameplay activity you're likely doing anyway, whether you choose to do more of it or not during the event. The gifting event is just the special case where that activity is trading gifts instead of arena grinding or leveling up. The rewards for those events are also not worth it if you are spending tons of cash just to buy things to level up. But that's because that's not what the rewards are intended for.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Was there ever a reason why the solo and alliance gifting events award different amounts of points for the same items gifted (why does alliance event give fewer points for the same items)?
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Was there ever a reason why the solo and alliance gifting events award different amounts of points for the same items gifted (why does alliance event give fewer points for the same items)?

It's not like the milestones match up. I'm sure they're tiered appropriately based on the points rewarded.

I just don't like the tiering of rewards in the alliance part. You have a mix of people in the alliance that contribute in different ways. Cutting out some just because they only gifted so much seems wrong. I understand they want people to not just send a couple crystals and get rewards. But the requirements to get the next milestone is a bit much for some.