**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is ghost worth a genaric awakening gem

Have been playing around with her and need more practice but have the rank up materials to take her to 5/50 plus the gem. Thinking about using her for map 3/4 as it would not matter which path I take with her. Thoughts comments, would be appreciated.

Comments

• GreekBeekGreekBeek Posts: 107
    I Rank5'd by Ghost, and haven't look back. Best offensive champ in the game, doesn't need to be awakened, but awakened ability is definitely nice to have. As long as you have a Wasp to bring along for synergy, she's worth it. Without Wasp, I'd wait. (I bring a 4* Wasp into AW only for her Ghost synergy, she hasn't seen a single fight in AW ever).

Awakened vs Unawakened at the start of the vid:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Br3_dmVS5p8
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    For a 4*, I'd say she is worth the generic gem. I have her as both 4* and 5*, and only recently awakened my 5* (the 4* had been awakened for a while). Like you, I'm still getting used to her style, but the difference with the sig definitely helps a fair amount.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    If you love her and know how to play her well and can crush, then yes.
  • PazinatorPazinator Posts: 69
    Awakened ability is nice boost your power and keep the cruelty buffs up. Not nessesary but keeps your crits hitting 17k instead of 9k. If you plan to use her a lot then yes definantly worth it.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    NiteAndDae wrote: »
    If you love her and know how to play her well and can crush, then yes.

what he said