**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Timeout in war.

So if you timeout in war does that count as a kill for the other alliance?

Comments

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    That's unfortunate given how unreliable the game server is and keeps kicking people out
  • Options
    Darth_SemzDarth_Semz Posts: 104
    As above, yes it counts
  • Options
    Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    That's unfortunate given how unreliable the game server is and keeps kicking people out

The game has been stable for months.

+
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★

maybe it was for you, but I do occasionally lose connection after winning a fight while connected to wifi and watching some videos with that same wifi
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Aleor wrote: »

maybe it was for you, but I do occasionally lose connection after winning a fight while connected to wifi and watching some videos with that same wifi

So that automatically makes their fault? Your Wi-Fi couldn't possibly be the problem right?
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Aleor wrote: »

If you lose connection while doing other things than playing MCOC, then it sounds like it's your WiFi connection and not just the game.
  • Options

You made me laugh l😂

• Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

Lol that’s like the sign in Hollywood factories that says _____ days without an accident. And the number is always like 5 or something.