**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is with the random 400% attack/health juggernaut in act 4?

iec97z538war.png

I brought in a B- team to play for fun and got beat up pretty good by a random “???” no picture juggernaut with 27000 PI and 130000 HP and 4000 attack. Dude slapped me around pretty good. Lol.

Beware if you’re exploring act 4.3.4

Comments

• Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Try a combination of only grabbing half the chests and fight half the battles and he will be much easier. You need to fight him twice to complete exploration anyway
  • Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    I remember this Juggs, he was a nightmare back then.
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Just explored it last week on my 2nd account so it’s pretty fresh in my mind
  • Options
    MvJ96MvJ96 Posts: 50
    Always use sp1 100% stunning champ for that jug.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I remember when he was a lot harder before they nerfed act 4 down a peg. Used to be a much more difficult fight.

But ya it’s because you grabbed all the chests.
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Remember when he had slashed tires and started with a heavy 90% of the time? There goes your 3* Ronan LOL
  • Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    In Act4 I remember the permanent regen Magneto in 4.2.6
  • Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Back in the day that juggs had other nodes on him too. Trick is to just do the path multiple times and only take out 1 or 2 links at a time
  • Options
    KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    I took him down without having to use any resources, but man.. that was annoying haha. Especially when he would drop a special, and would get extended unstoppable from the random effects 20 second long aggressive unstoppable. Sheesh.
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Captain America Infinity War 4/40 can solo him. (if you take every other box )

Fun fight.
  • Options
    Bossmode12Bossmode12 Posts: 105
    I avoided all the chests the first run to make my final run “easy”. Now i have to do it 2 more freaking times. Ugh. So annoyed.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I kinda like the mechanic where you can choose to take on more fights in order to make this one easier. This is one of the more drastic examples but enjoyable none the less. I kinda wish more of the content allowed for varied paths like act 4 did. It's a cool way to get to choose how you tackle the content so that you can find your own way of succeeding.
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    K00shMaan said:

I kinda like the mechanic where you can choose to take on more fights in order to make this one easier. This is one of the more drastic examples but enjoyable none the less. I kinda wish more of the content allowed for varied paths like act 4 did. It's a cool way to get to choose how you tackle the content so that you can find your own way of succeeding.

You’ll change your mind when you get to 6.2.6😂
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    To be fair, Kabam has all but openly admitted that they didn't do a great job with 6.2. However, that doesn't mean that this concept can't be good. They seem to implement this in the monthly quests but not in as interesting of a way as they did in act 4