**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Really???

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
I was doing dungeon and my partner gets kicked out suddenly and i was left alone so i exited and what you know my champs are now benched bc i exited the room which i might add i never even went through so why the hell the system must timeout champions if the room wasnt even completed.

Comments

• Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you! This can certainly be a frustrating situation. We're always interested in the feedback y'all have on these matters. We can't guarantee what changes will come to Dungeons, but we're constantly looking for ways to better optimize them for everyone.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you! This can certainly be a frustrating situation. We're always interested in the feedback y'all have on these matters. We can't guarantee what changes will come to Dungeons, but we're constantly looking for ways to better optimize them for everyone.

I had a similar situation happen. I and my team mate selected our champs. After I locked them in the game froze and needed to be restarted. Upon restarting I wasn’t able to rejoin the dungeon room. He had to exit out and out top champs were all in cool down.
  • Happened just now. I was unable to match with anyone and when i exited, the champions i had selected were on cool down. Even though i never entered any dungeon room.