**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please make changes to DOCTOR STRANGE

Doctor strange has no use in the game, he used to be a god tier before 12.0, but now he's nothing more than a garbage champ.
His damage is very low, his abilities (fury, power gain, life steal, armor) are very inefficient, and the prestige is low aswell.
Scarlet witch and thor are still very good options for r4/r5, but doctor strange is rubish. Please Kabam do something, there has to be a way to re-design the character or buff it a little, we're not talking about any character, we're talking about the Sorcerer Supreme and member of the iluminati!!

Comments

• Options
    waytohellwaytohell Posts: 100
    yes,,his life steal is ****,,if someone is skill can only regenerate health,,u can to beat continously in order to gain more health...nullify effect also gets weak,,and fury's armor break,,not works always...
  • Options
    Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    kind of sad that doctor strange is weak now. I do have him but keep him just for arena.
    But one day when he good again.

I be happy too.
    I support you.
  • Options
    WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    Yeah he is beyond terrible now. I used to at least fear facing him because of his power gain but now you can knock him out before he even gets to l2
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    He's the worst mystic champion now, he needs to be buffed, his life steal is completely useless after 12.0