**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A massive thank you to kabam

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
For doing so much good, improving not only transparency but also making the forum mods feel much more like real people and not Robots that have no emotion and say the same 5 things, for releasing so much good content, have many great rewards. Adding tons of fun and powerful characters that have very cool uses, except you red skull you literally have none I mean atleast Bishop can wreck with his l2 and be decent against Magiks and Mephisto's, also thanks for gradually building up hype for F4 being in this game. And last of all totally not sweeping any issues regarding people getting extra high end items through a bug under the rug and basically saying "oh well" as if it's not a huge problem and these are very easy to get rewards. Thanks so much guys.

(Also thanks for totally not causing a huge meltdown of the Forged to Fight Community)

Comments

• Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I do actually mean most of this besides the part where I'm obviously mocking the situations like the 2015 rank up gem and 5* Awakening Gem, and the current mess that's the Forged to Fight forums but that last part it's not entirely your fault but the lack of communication is a serious issue