**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which arm is Ægon supposed to have missing?

Just noticed today, when you get sp3 in your head, looks like the wrong arm is missing. Or am I mistaken?

Here you can see while performing sp3, right arm of energy....

r1k4ivmtwt6u.jpeg

And here, on the receiving end of the sp3, the left half arm of energy :)

vou983ki4i4j.jpeg

Not sure if it’s an issue or not....

Comments

• Options
    Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Haha

I think the answer is easy! All champs are just mirrored when they are on the right side of the screen, defending. Look at cap America for instance, what hand he holds his shield in depending on if he's an attacker or a defender.
  • Options
    But I'm guessing you are posting this as a Joke? :wink:
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Haha

I think the answer is easy! All champs are just mirrored when they are on the right side of the screen, defending. Look at cap America for instance, what hand he holds his shield in depending on if he's an attacker or a defender.

Cable is another good one to see that with, which arm is metal?

This is new though. You're the attacker in both pictures. Nice find :D
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Haha

Cable is another good one to see that with, which arm is metal?

This is new though. You're the attacker in both pictures. Nice find :D

Wow, I didn't realize that. He's the attacker in both screenshots? That's interesting! :smile: I missed that!
  • Options
    RumHamRumHam Posts: 20
    It wasn’t a joke... nor a complain neither, just noticed that! Hehe

And yes, same fight, I was trying to push him to sp3!
    So used mine, then he levelled me on his, but I was able to get that shot! Hehe

Just thought it was funny!
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    His arm will mirror depending on the location on the screen and the animations.
  • Options
    RumHamRumHam Posts: 20
    Again, not an issue... I just thought it was funny.

But if you want to take it serious, you could think it’s laziness not rendering the other side of the champion. Just mirror him looks weird after you notice the first time at least.

why would it be a mirror image ??
    You are looking through SParky’s point of view, should be the same right arm missing.

Anyway...
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    RumHam wrote: »
    Again, not an issue... I just thought it was funny.

But if you want to take it serious, you could think it’s laziness not rendering the other side of the champion. Just mirror him looks weird after you notice the first time at least.

why would it be a mirror image ??
    You are looking through SParky’s point of view, should be the same right arm missing.

Anyway...

I don't really know why it would be a mirror image in this cinematic. I've understood mirror on the other side.

but like you said, it doesn't affect the game, not an issue. But it exists! Still think its a nice find. very observant