**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The mesmerize buff should be retired.

"Heh, I've got a great idea to make basketball better! Every five minutes, we flip a coin. If it comes up heads, your team automatically loses 10 points. Won't that make basketball more fun!"

It's not skill based. It's not challenging. It's just RNG you lose.

Comments

• AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    "Heh, I've got a great idea to make basketball better! Every five minutes, we flip a coin. If it comes up heads, your team automatically loses 10 points. Won't that make basketball more fun!"

It's not skill based. It's not challenging. It's just RNG you lose.
    Honestly, I just parry them and then hit them 3 times and continuously repeat this tedious process until they are down.

I used sl since he ramps up damage easily.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Lol mesmerize is there for one reason: to entice players to use Mordo or BPCW.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    There are so many counters to evade these days it’s nuts Lol. Like True Strike, Coldsnap & True Accuracy. Or you could use someone like Archangel, Emma Frost or Ghost. Or... you can just parry & land a double medium. If you can’t handle evade... you just need to get better.
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    I can handle evade. Automatically stunning the player isn't a fair challenge.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Just bring true strike(killmonger, Heimdall, Karnak), coldsnap(Iceman, can also shrug off one stun with ice armour), True accuracy(Proxima Midnight), ability accuracy reduction(Archangel) or even quake works really well. Not on this trial but against other mesmerise sure. Ghost can bypass evade when she crits, look up pandaman Pete on YouTube, he has a video on ghost countering evade, Emma frost shuts down evasion completely in telepath form and is immune to stun in diamond form. Mordo or Bpcw can also deal with it

It’s a terrible node if you don’t have a counter but there are quite a few out there. I’ve probably missed some as well
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    If you can handle evade then this won’t stun you just parry hit hit or bring aa reduction true strike or evade counters
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Just to check, are you guys doing this on the Epic difficulty level?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yep
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Parrying and using champs with good heavies is also a tactic. Used domino with Rulk synergy and also Cap IW and they woked well
    Actually found it the easiest trial this week but that’s just me and I have a 6* killmonger. Just bring an evade counter and you’re golden

Well, I’ll you a little secret. It only stuns... if it Evades! So use just use a evade counter LMAO. C’mon dude... use your head.
    Killmonger
    Heimdall
    Venom (Against Spider-Verse Hero’s)
    Iceman
    Awakened Archangel
    Awakened Void
    Quake
    Ghost
    Emma Frost
    Proxima Midnight
    Crossbones
    Night Thrasher
    Capt America IW
    Corvus Glaive

All easily bypass Mesmerize. I myself did Epic this morning with Void & Venom. Easy AF. People need to stop whining about these easily bypassable nodes.
  • I used Heimdall and had true strike but still got stunned, but they didn't evade(move back)
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    It’s a bad node.