**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So... dungeons

Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
edited January 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Here’s my idea on the Dungeons. Give the option to play them solo. Not a fan to team up with a douche who just stays there and leaves after one room that i clear. Teaming up with a mate is fun but i rather play alone. Kinda like the arena in FFX. Make this so theres is actually a boss at the end of a certain number of rooms. As it is now. Its even more boring than grinding arenas. Lol

Comments

• MalkingreyMalkingrey Posts: 26
    What a great idea!!! I find dungeons very stressful and tedious. Either my partner dies on me too soon and I waste my champs, or I’m embarrassed to find myself outclassed in my fighting skills and I have to repeatedly apologize for expiring too soon.
    Also the crappy champs should be removed from the dungeon crystal. So much work and time goes into earning enough for a 5* and there’s nothing worse than pulling a garbage one!!!
  • lilyth23lilyth23 Posts: 95
    idem surtout quand tes perso sont full life et qui viennent juste pour finir leur point ou alors qu'ils te demandent même pas les bornes etc .....je rejoins parfaitement les mêmes avis