**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

first r5 4*

i’m ftp and i find that it’s not easy for me to gather resources for ranking up, so i can only r5 1 champ and will probably be quite a while till i can r5 another.

personally im leaning towards magik as i love her powerlock and her limbo has saved me too many times, but starky’s got craaaazy damage and finishes fights so quickly. and then there’s domino who’s just amazing. void is really helpful with his debuffs and fotv. i can’t really make up my mind, magik has helped me through so much content but her damage is very small compared to starky (who everyone is telling me to rank up) and domino’s. what’s your advice?

first r5 4* 13 votes

starky for damage poise evade
46%
OrcDovahkiinCharlie_SceneSaket_123Ajc10Darth_Semzdaveh 6 votes
domino for damage
23%
MrLalowMaximumCrashFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 3 votes
duped magik for powerlock
7%
Dethwraith 1 vote
duped void for fotv
23%
XxOriginalxXshumaxgorathMello42 3 votes
proxima for long fights
0%
hyperion for damage
0%
duped rulk for damage
0%
duped wasp for damage
0%

Comments

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Why listen to so many opinions..magik is an amazing champ and if you like playing with her then rank her up first..others can follow once u have the resources