**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance war victor crystals

This may be the most over rated crystal in the game. For all the work we put in to get them can you please put some shards in it at the very least. The rewards in this crystal are disappointing.

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Agree that it's ****. It isn't overrated though as everyone knows it's **** lol.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Agree that it's ****. It isn't overrated though as everyone knows it's **** lol.

Honestly, I couldn't even tell you how bad the crystal rewards are, because I literally forget what I got from them ten seconds after opening them. They are incredibly inconsequential.
  • Options
    @DNA3000 If it wasn't for the fact of me too often getting 4* arena boosts, I'd be in the same boat. What they have to do with War isn't very clear. Getting more champs for war I guess? Agreed, very inconsequential Lol. It seems like the War loser crystal gives better stuff. More loyally than the victor (or so it seems), class boosts, ISO, among other stuff. The victor apparently got enough from winning that the loser crystals act like compensation for the loss. Or something like that. At the end of the day, the victor crystals are very MEH. At least in my opinion (and apparently others)