Summoners,

The Contest will be down for an unplanned emergency maintenance today at 4:00 PM PDT (11:00 PM UTC). This Maintenance may take as long as 2 hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience. This maintenance is necessary to avoid future disruptions.

Champion Spotlight - Thing

12346»

Comments

• @Kabam Vydious since you laid out the original description, perhaps you could explain this for me;

I can’t find a single source explaining this passive 100% 6-second heal block generated by Thing. I pulled him in January (and he’s 5/65 now, as well as my wife’s first 5/65 on her account), so I’ve gotten a lot of usage with him - yet can’t ever recall Thing inflicting a passive heal block in any scenario (nor can I properly recall ever seeing this ability before today).

So, help?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,020 ★★★★★

@Kabam Vydious since you laid out the original description, perhaps you could explain this for me;

I can’t find a single source explaining this passive 100% 6-second heal block generated by Thing. I pulled him in January (and he’s 5/65 now, as well as my wife’s first 5/65 on her account), so I’ve gotten a lot of usage with him - yet can’t ever recall Thing inflicting a passive heal block in any scenario (nor can I properly recall ever seeing this ability before today).

So, help?

Sometimes when a synergy is present on a team it is also placed in the character’s info page.

I would guess that is relating to Human Torch’s synergy with all the F4 and His special 1; even though they are not all present it is somehow listed there, erroneously.

Take out HT from the team and it should drop off. You can easily see this happen by reading the info page in the team selection screen then again once entering the quest; it’s not there but then it is there.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 413 ★★
    She-Hulk Shines here. Just heavy him
  • @Kabam Vydious since you laid out the original description, perhaps you could explain this for me;

So, help?

Was this the team you had with him when you saw this happen? Human Torch has a synergy that would allow the other members of the Fantastic Four to apply a Heal Block with their SP1 if all of them are present on the same team, but I don't see Mister Fantastic in your screenshot.
  • Jh_Dez said:

why doesn't venom steal buffs from thing.
    his ability is buff steal and not nullify
    or is buff steal considered as a nullify ability?
    if it is, then why doesn't it reduce the counter of persistent charges on champion when venom steals his fury buffs
    @Kabam Miike

It is a nullify mechanic, not a buff steal one