**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Expired EQ Auto-Fight bugs

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
So each month when an Event Quest (EQ) expires and the new one begins, if you are still on the old EQ map, you are allowed to finish off the path you are on. #1 If you click the auto-fight button on the fight start screen, it will NOT allow you to un-click it. You would think that you would start the fight with Auto-Fight enabled... #2 Nope - the fight starts without it even though it was enabled going in. Next, if you really wanted Auto-Fight enabled, it does allow you to click it and engage it, #3 but then if you decided to turn it off, it will not allow you to, no matter how many times you click it (just like in the start fight screen). Lastly, the normal behavior of the Auto-Fight is that if it was enabled when the fight ended, it will still be enabled going into the next fight but on the expire EQ path, #4 it always turns off and is disabled going into the next fight.

While none of this is a huge problem and it doesn't occur often, only when EQ ends, it would be nice to get this corrected. This has occurred for numerous months now but I finally remembered to get a video capture this month (on one of my secondary accounts) to be able to show/share:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psaPg4qF35A

Comments

• Options
    I think (?) this also happens when you are in a Daily Quest too (Basic or Class cats) and come back the next morning to finish off the path now that you have more energy. I’ve seen the auto-fight status be messed up then (and being a simple daily quest, you’re more likely to want to use auto-fight).
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Yes, it happens in the daily quests as well.