**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Create champ then release content that counters

Something that is being done recently that I feel is alienating and frustrating passionate mcoc fans is..

Kabam creates new champs—— we spend hustle and grind for the champs and then the very next content that drops (not even a year at least to allow us enjoy the champ) always has nodes designed to render the new champ almost ineffective or sub par....

This is really bad... yes you are a business and must generat income but not even allowing some reasonable time to enjoy champs we spend through our noses for is really really distasteful.
Please allow people to enjoy their rosters and these awesome champs that you create for us. You’re happy when we spend so we should be allowed to enjoy what we spend on... pls think on this

Comments

• Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Yeah I personally find the force of will node super lazy
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    This game is getting closer to a big game of rock - paper - scissors. Been heading that direction for years now.
  • Options
    BodhizenBodhizen Posts: 303 ★★
    edited January 2019
    It really is more of a game of rock, paper, scissors, bulldozer, shotgun, grenade, radiation, virus, etc... Where when you've figured out the perfect set of counters to existing options, new options come along that render older options obsolete. Essentially, it's a criticism against the power creep.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    belli300 wrote: »
    Yeah I personally find the force of will node super lazy

Ikr, probably the worse node available. Sell us champs that have AAR to take on some difficulties just to throw a node in that completely stops the use of those champs abilities.

*Sell* - I don’t mean literally sell
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    This game is getting closer to a big game of rock - paper - scissors. Been heading that direction for years now.

Just a Little Rock, Paper, Scissors humor for ya
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Shrimkins wrote: »

Just a Little Rock, Paper, Scissors humor for ya

eyqaogytz2y2.png