**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for a new alliance

Searching for a new alliance
Preferably Silver 1
I have experience running Map 4, and I can join any required means of communication if required
axp074dinz24.png

Comments

• Options
    Meta4sMeta4s Posts: 20
    ign is voolad. add me. you can join a brand new alliance similar rated players
  • Options
    Matt_louMatt_lou Posts: 95
    Look us up! One eye jedi (1eyeJ) and add me on line @ matt_lou
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    We have room for you. We started a new alliance that is a extension of our Plat3/Gold1 alliance. We funneled some of our 200k players there to be able to grow their accounts and work their way up learning the skills to kill minis and bosses at a level they car succeed at. We are very relaxed but also serious. Running map 4/3/2. We share the same discord chat line as the main alliance so our lower players can get advice from upper players. We have room for you all. Let me know. Alliance tag T1tnE

Also you will need to join discord. You cannot succeed at a higher level without a better communication app. No strategies or lanes can be discussed or defense placement on in game chat.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord
    b_dizzle_01 line
  • Options
    fepv0ax704pa.jpg

AQ/AW focused. Casual yet competitive. LINE required. We work together to get rewards and build up together.

BoomkingII (EST) on LINE.
  • Options
    cowgirlup80cowgirlup80 Posts: 111
    If you're still looking then we'd be happy to have you join us. We run Map 2 x 5 at the moment, but will soon be moving to Maps 2-3 x 5. We run 3 AWs per week. Currently 1 BG and soon to be 2 BGs. We are re-building from a lot of internal issues last season and are starting to move up the ladder again. Message me in game or on Line
    IGN- SCcowgirl80
    LINE- cowgirlup80