**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW boosts

Why have we not seen any aw specific boosts all week long in the loyalty store?

Comments

• BRJ2002BRJ2002 Posts: 84
    Is it really random? There’s a formula for champ crystals I doubt anything is “randomly” selected.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    "ItS rAnDoM"
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Just think of advanced power boost as 'domino' or 'ghost', and regular class power boosts as 'kamala'or 'IP'. Kabam RNG works in mysterious ways.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    Just think of advanced power boost as 'domino' or 'ghost', and regular class power boosts as 'kamala'or 'IP'. Kabam RNG works in mysterious ways.

I'm still mad I missed out on that 3+ months period where players could pull Domino or Ghost during the same 24 hour period every week
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    BRJ2002 wrote: »
    Why have we not seen any aw specific boosts all month long in the loyalty store?

Fixed it for you
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @DTMelodicMetal is that really a thing?
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    @DTMelodicMetal is that really a thing?

@LeNoirFaineant It's a metaphor for the availability/schedule of the advanced power boost during AW Seasons 2-3 and possibly AW Seasons 1 and 4.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I see what you meant now lol. I wondered if there was a best time to pull a god-tier champ theory.
  • XxenxX5000XxenxX5000 Posts: 22
    Lots of players have loads of loyalty still from the refunds. I bet the RNG improves when tipping point reaches a certain saturation level. I.e, we have too much for their comfort and profit margins :)