**UPDATES TO ENLISTMENT GIFTING EVENT:**
To prevent exploitation, we will prevent new Accounts from being able to Gift enlistment crystals. We will also be taking action on those who are using 3rd Party Sellers, Bots and other farms to gift themselves mass amounts of Enlistment Crystals. Lastly, we will be adding an expiration timer to Enlistment Crystals. All unopened Enlistment Crystals will expire on Oct 18 @ 17:00 UTC. For more information, please see this post: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/346104/updates-to-enlistment-gifting-event

Does anyone remember when the 4 star of vision was offered

Does anyone remember when he was offered last year. Thanks

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,189 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    20 April 2018.
    4* Vision with an Odin purchase.

https://youtu.be/vPPWOlFLnhU

0954lyrsec6o.jpg
  • Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    These deals are absolutely not worth it given the state of the game, with newer tiers almost a possibility. From 5*s to 6*s, and now talks of a 7*.

This is a game that will possibly reach 10*s given longevity.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 926 ★★★
    Le_Marv_8 wrote: »
    These deals are absolutely not worth it given the state of the game, with newer tiers almost a possibility. From 5*s to 6*s, and now talks of a 7*.

This is a game that will possibly reach 10*s given longevity.

Talks of 7 stars? There are no such talks unless it's player speculation.
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    I realize it's not all that great of a deal but I've got a bunch of units saved up and am talking myself into waiting for this rather then blowing them on fgmc
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Was it back in April? I'm still regretting that one. I never use him. The age of Ultron version is actually the better champ to boot.
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    Was it back in April? I'm still regretting that one. I never use him. The age of Ultron version is actually the better champ to boot.

I think it was in May-June.
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Samspade23 wrote: »

I agree! I find his Power Burn & Steal to be more useful than Synthesis, unless he is being used for defense.