**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dark Phoenix Upgrade

Dear Kabam,

As a long time fan of Dark Phoenix, I am starting this discussion to ask, rather beg that if you release Dark Phoenix as a playable character in correlation with the upcoming film, please re-work her. From the few events I have played that had her in it, she seems pretty much like a Phoenix copy, kind of like how the Iron Fists were designed.

I believe that the "old style" mechanic would have worked if you released her several years ago, but now there are so many new, exciting abilities you could give her. The first one that comes to mind is the mind manipulation ability that Emma and the new Thanos have. I'm not saying copy Emma, but just don't release a re-skin of Phoenix, she is a bland, boring character, and someone as powerful as Dark Phoenix should be a top-tier champion.

For the record, I think the original Phoenix should be re-worked, but there are far worse characters that need the attention first.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    @Star_Lord_ Could not agree more! I will drop some cash to get her as long as she has new mechanics. Hopefully Kabam is taking note
  • mcompmcomp Posts: 24
    Synergies with Cyclops (both) that will elevate them significantly would be ideal and make all these champs very desirable, which would be a win-win for all. A significant amount of players would drop some serious cash to get her if she significantly boosts both Cyclops.
  • Hey guys, please add any new Champion suggestions you may have to our Character Wishlist Thread. If you have any improvement suggestions for existing Champions, please share them in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.